New Year's Eve, the end of another year!

By | 15:33 Leave a Comment
AHH! It's 2015 now. It'll take me a while to get used to that date. I'm sure everybody has New Years Resolutions that they may or may intend to keep! Here are mine:
 I'm hoping that at the end of the year I can look back at these and tick them all off. :D
Originally I had no plans for New Years Eve but then my boyfriends family were going to a party at a hotel so we ended up going out which was very nice. I had the usual dilemma of what to wear and wanted to wear something with sequins but they just didn't look right on.
During the day i'd been told by a homeless man 'nice legs, shame about the face' so I decided to put a little extra effort in with my makeup!
 Ever since watching Helen Anderson's Get ready with me earlier in the year, I have been addicted to Loreal's True Match minerals powder foundation in Golden Ivory. It goes on like a dream and matches my skin perfectly while lasting all day! I also ended up going for a red lip in the end.
I loved my outfit that I eventually decided on: (click on brand for link)

I loved wearing the outfit! The skirt was amazing on :)
I hope you all had an amazing new years eve and have a great start to 2015!

Jess x





0 comments:

Post a Comment