Glamour Beauty Power List Box 2014

By | 11:55 Leave a Comment
It's arrived! My Glamour Beauty Power List 2014 box from Latest In Beauty turned up just as I did tonight and I was super excited to open it :)
It's full of perfectly sized samples from the Glamour Beauty Power List and is worth over £80! (But it was only £16...!)
Here's what was inside:


 
It's really rather a lot huh? I'd like to apologise for the pic quality as I had to use my phone...
In order these are the products
  • Eyeko 'Mascara Off' make-up wipes.
  • Liz Earle 'Cleanse and Polish' hot cloth cleanser.
  • Bourjois '1 second Volume' mascara.
  • Maybelline 'Colour Sensational' lipstick in Honey Beige.
  • James Read 'Sleep Mask Tan'.
  • Laura Mercier Foundation Primer.
  • Phillip Kingsley 'Daily Damage Defense' spray.
I'm looking forward to trying these products so much so look out for reviews in the near future. (I've tried the lippie briefly and it's gorgeous!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment