WONDERWOMAN!

By | 06:30 Leave a Comment
 Eeek! I was so excited on the weekend to dress up as WonderWoman! It was for a birthday party and i've alwayyyyys wanted to be WW. She's just so cool, she whoops butt, is strong and wears all the right things.
I had a browse around some costumes online and they were either pretty unflattering or ridiculously baring, I then found this which was both form fitting and fun without showing too much. I bought it from here 
I ended up wearing black tights underneath as I was scared i'd flash everyone as the skirt is elasticated and kept sliding around (I didn't feel too bad about it though a Kimmy K wore black tights under her costume when she was WonderWoman too!) I finished my costume off with some red courts from New Look as I couldn't justify paying another £40 for boots!
Overall the costume was really impressive, I had everything I needed and sizes were true to the website. It's just a shame I can't be WonderWoman every day!
Did anyone else dress up over the weekend?
x Jess x

0 comments:

Post a Comment