My Amaziinnngggg Rock On Ruby Frozen jumper!

By | 09:20 1 comment
Told you I'd be back! This was my OOTD yesterday. I've been DYING to wear my Rock on Ruby jumpers since I got them but it's just not been cold enough! So I bit the bullet anyway and wore one :) 
On IG, R.O.R had asked for slogan suggestions for their Christmas jumpers range, as I had made a contribution they VERY kindly sent me a 10% off code, which, naturally, I used on their Christmas jumpers! I bought this one which reads 'The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway' and another amazeballs one which is 'Do you want to build a snowman?' (I'm saving this one for nearer crimbo!) 
Not only do Rock on Ruby have a fun range of Xmas jumpers, but also a fantastic range of customizable slogan tees, bags, everything AND you can design your own if you have something in mind! They're super popular on IG and really good quality products.
The jumper is fleecy feeling inside so the cold really doesn't bother me in it! It's nice and baggy (I bought a large and it completely covers my bottom!) and I rolled the sleeves up for a bit of a 'cool' vibe. 
I styled it with my mom jeans (which I hate NOT wearing although I look huge in them!) boyfriend's Fenchurch plimsolls as they were grey, some gold jewellery and (not in pics) a chunky black belt. I felt quite 80's/90's and also a massive geek which I loved!
Hope you like it and go and check Rock on Ruby out, i'll definitely be buying more from them in the future!
Jess  x x x



1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Oh, also, in case you didn't guess, I kind of love Frozen, A LOT which is a big part of the reason why I bought these!

    ReplyDelete