Nails Nails Nails!

By | 14:45 Leave a Comment
Tonight I was trying to sort out my make up bag ready for holibobs on Tuesday and I raided all of my bags on the hunt for one particular nail varnish that I wanted. (It was a stressful and messy experience!) In the process I gathered quite a few 'lost' varnishes and realised I had a fairly decent nail varnish collection.
(P.S. I apologise in advance for the terrible photo quality, my phone is awful.)
 I like to try out new nail varnishes and i'm not snobby about brands either as I unfortunately tend to chip it all off out of boredom most days! (Bad habit, I know.)
My all time favourite nail varnish make is Barry M, they do such a diverse range of colours that it's hard not to love them. I recently bought a selection of pastel colours which are cute for summer...
The yellow isn't my favourite as I don't like the 'textured' effect but the others are gorgeous. From the left: - TNP2 (Station Road) 
- 279 (Bright Pink)
- 304 (Mint Green)
-308 (Berry Ice Cream)
- 306 (Blueberry Ice Cream)
My other favourites are the bright blue and pink varnishes from Primark that I featured in my first blog  post, so I won't say much more about them!
These two beautys came from a beautiful Ted Baker cosmetics set at Christmas. The pink is very subtle and gives a perfect natural nail colour and after a couple of coats the gold gives a really decent amount of sparkle!
Finally the randoms! These are the varnishes I tend not to use a lot but they end up coming in useful. The 3 tubes on the right are nail art pens from Primark, great for spots and stripes (silver, gold and mint)
The yellow I bought after the Barry M one, it's from Seventeen and is Lemon Tart.
The blue nail varnish was from a Sally Hanson Extreme Wear set.
Lastly the black is from Collection 2000 and is called Liquorice. 
I hope that this has inspired you to dig out your nail varnish collection and see exactly what you've got! You might surprise yourself :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment