REVIEW: Treasure Chest Accessories Products

By | 15:36 Leave a Comment
Apologies in advance that this has taken so long! After coming back from holiday I've been busy with work and been trying to get back into a sleep cycle which is harder than it sounds.
Whilst on holiday it was the PERFECT time to review my recent purchases from:
http://thetreasurechestaccessories.bigcartel.com/
P.S: There are NO pictures of me in the bikinis as, well, I just don't want to subject anybody to the horror of my body lol.

  •  The neon tropical print bikini: 
    I was dubious at first about wearing this as it ties up everywhere! It has a halter tie, a tie (with thicker material) at the back of the top and looped ties on the sides of the bottoms. Having to tie it all myself as well was a worry haha. However, after securing the halter tie how I wanted it, it made the tie at the back much easier. And the bikini bottoms were actually super easy and stayed secure.  
    The bottoms are low rise and the bottom is cut a little higher than i'm used to but even so I felt completely comfortable and they didn't ride up a whole lot which was great! They weren't see-through in any way either. The top was maybe a little small for my bazoomas as it would decide at random points to give me under-boob, but it was only obvious to me as I could feel it. It was well moulded though and never once moved up too far when swimming etc. 
    I wore this a few times whilst on hols and it always dried quickly and retained shape. Very happy :)
  • The pearl bikini:
    I absoloutely LOVE this bikini! (Well, the top much more so than the bottoms!) It's so pretty and unique. I did worry that this wouldn't cover my chest area as on the site it does warn you to order a size up as they can be tight. Luckily though it fit perfectly! I wouldnt have worn the top without the halter strap though as they needed extra support. The tie at the back was a thick tie which was great and easy to do and the halter strap was adjustable.
   The bottoms I have to say I wasn't the biggest fan of. Like the neon bikini they are low cut and higher rise at the back than i'm used to (I like EVERYTHING covered lol) and I just didn't feel hugely comfortable in them. It's easy enough with the top to mix and match though which is exactly what I did!
   Again, like the neon bikini, I wore the top fairly often and it dried quickly and retained shape really well (no pearls have come off either). The top stayed up in water and I even braved it in the water parks!!!


  •  The tassel kimono:
   I'm not going to lie, I didn't get a chance to wear this yet! Not going on a 'beach' holiday (I went to Florida...) There weren't many places to wear this and the hotel had a strict policy when it came to walking back in from the pool. I have tried it on and it's really versatile so if I have any further holidays that involve a beachier atmosphere, it's coming with!



  •  The stone choker necklace:
    I love this! I had so many compliments on this it was crazy. It's such an easy simple piece to wear but it really jazzes up a basic outift. It's also quite 90's ish which I love too :) I am terrible with jewellery and will often react and be left with a green mark, but I didn't get that either! Very happy :)

  •  The sunglasses:
     I brought these along as my back-up sunnies and it's a good thing I did as my other pair broke! While I'm used to HUGE sunglasses (as I have a bump on my nose that means smaller ones don't sit right) these were actually great! They didn't aggravate my bump (whoo!) and they gave good protection from the sun :) What more could you want?! 
P.S. I take sunnies off in pics so apologies for no sunnies photos.

Overall I am super duper happy with all of my Treasure Chest Accessories pieces and will definitely be holiding on to them and wearing them as much as possible! They are on IG and the link to the website is at the top of this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment