Treasure Chest Accessories OVERLOAD!

By | 15:09 Leave a Comment
FINALLY it's happened to me, right in front of my face and I just cannot hide it!
The mystery bag that I ordered from http://thetreasurechestaccessories.bigcartel.com/ has after many a lost and lonely day arrived. (P.S. Not their fault but the fault of Royal Mail!) I was super duper excited to come home to it and there it was, a beautiful gold parcel. 

'What is a mystery bag?' I hear you ask, it was an offer on their website where if you spent £25 they would sent you a parcel including 1 of their amazing bikinis and then accessories worth altogether £50 or more. You just needed to put down your clothes size and they would choose a random selection for you. (THIS is why I was super excited!)
 Included in my mystery bag was....
- A neutral pearl bikini
-  'Bug eye' sunglasses
- Grey stone choker
- Fringed kimono shawl
(After some communication with the lovely ladies on this site they also sent me another of their beautiful bikinis which was another bonus!)



 Aren't they all gorgeous? (Again I apologise profusely for the poor lighting and camera work, i'm sorting it out!)
I will be reviewing the bikinis separately as I am going to Florida for 2 weeks on Wednesday - MEGA excited- and so it'll be an in-depth one! If you haven't heard of these before you should definitely check them out:






































0 comments:

Post a Comment