Inside my make up bag...

By | 10:11 Leave a Comment
I thought I would do a 'what's inside my makeup bag' post. I like to keep things minimal and struggle with change, so it's pretty simple!
Inside:
  • Hoola bronzer by Benefit
  • Boi-ing concealer by Benefit
  • Thick and fast mascar by Soap and Glory
  • Sexy mother pucker lipgloss by Soap and Glory
  • Eyebrow pencil by Rimmel
  • Cream eyeshadow by Ted Baker
  • Deep red lipstick by Barry M
  • 'Beatnik' lipstick by Topshop 
I am also using Rimmel's tranlucent powder as a base at the moment.
 I'm looking to buy a new foundation and eyeliner whilst on holiday in Florida soon so hopefully my bag will be upgraded!

I really have to reccommend all of these products! They really do the job and turn my zombie face into something acceptable!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment