My crazy busy yet amazing weekend!

By | 11:07 Leave a Comment
Phew! I've finally been able to relax this weekend :)
I've had a rather hectic weekend; after work on Friday I had an hour to be ready to get up to Brighton for a night out...Panic stations! (It was a nightmare, especially as my face just did not want to stop sweating.) This is what I ended up looking like, which tbh i'm quite proud of:
Tried to go for a dark red lip and live outside the box a little! (Barry M)
Also my flower crown is from http://instagram.com/summer_crown
After trawling the shops during the week I managed to find this little beauty to wear from New Look;
I absoloutely loveee it! It's super bright and summery whilst not being too short or see through :)
 Really enjoyed my night out in Brighton and did a hell of a lot of dancing which equalled very sweaty hair! However it came in useful the next day when I went out to Crayford dogs as I just sprayed and scrunched!
My gorgeous top was from http://www.spoiledbrat.co.uk in the sale :)
Overall I had a super fun Friday and Saturday and today my bf managed to find this gem in a charity shop...
 Perfect!
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment