Select Summer Dress

By | 11:52 Leave a Comment
A little while ago I wandered into Select after work, mainly because I had ages to wait for the bus; but also because I always think it looks nice in there. Anyway, I saw tonneeeees of bits in there that i LOVED unfortunately I only had limited funds so had to be choosy.
I ended up buying a maxi dress. Now, I don't reallllly do maxi dresses as i'm a shortie but this one fell at just the right point. Also, I don't really do pink even though it's one of my favourite colours! So this was a big deal.
After a few outings and compliments I've decided I really like this dress. I know my arms look huuuuge and it would look miles better without the tummy but I'm working on that!
 Dress - £16 - http://www.selectfashion.co.uk/clothing/s039-0403-28_coral.html
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment