Eyeko Mascara Off Wipes Review

By | 08:39 Leave a Comment

 Okay first product review from my Glamour Beauty Box (http://jessdisney90.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/2014) and it's the Eyeko 'Mascara Off' makeup wipes. There are only 10 in a pack so you'd either have to stock up or choose wisely and you can buy them here: http://www.eyeko.com/eyeko-mascara-off
The product is oil based and is specifically designed to take off eye makeup, in particular mascara. They're fairly small sized wipes as well so definitely don't waste the back!
Firstly, I don't wear a LOT of mascara, just enough to make a difference, but I do wear Benefit's 'They're Real' which is a buggar to remove so I wondered if these would be a bit better at the task than others!
The packet said to hold the wipe onto the eye for 5-10 seconds for the oil to do its thing, which I did, and then I wiped carefully along my eye and over my top and bottom lashes. As you can see from the picture of the wipe it takes a lot off! They're really soft and gentle on eyes so it doesn't feel like you're scrubbing your lashes off either :)
The last picture shows what they look like afterwards.
There are 2 issues that I have with the wipes:
1) The amount in the packet. If you wear mascara all the time then you'll go through these ridiculously quickly and they aren't cheap!
2) They didn't take ALL of my mascara off :S I got out of the bath and still had residue and woke up this morning with some under my eyes too! I'm not sure if it's just because my mascara is such a toughie to remove though. However, again, for the price and quantity if there's still mascara left it's a lot to spend!
Have you used these before? What did you think?
Jess x




0 comments:

Post a Comment