Fabulous Flamingos!

By | 12:18 Leave a Comment
 First of all I apologise to anyone that reads my blog regularly (if there is anyone!) for the lack of posting recently. I've been super busy and just not had much time.
However, today I decided to wear my fabulous printed jumper from:
http://alicetakesatrip.bigcartel.com/
I bought this in my super haul (see previous posts) and it's not been cold enough to wear, but I decided that I didn't care anymore and wore it anyway. I felt SUPER 80's in it, especially as I paired it with my fave ripped mom jeans. So I added a modern twist with my lion head necklace and leopard skate shoes. (I guess I ended up like a zoo...)
I also had a couple of statement rings on from New Look but you can't see them in the pictures! I finalized the look with a slick of BRIGHT pink lipstick from Toppers :)
Hope you like it!
Jess x


0 comments:

Post a Comment