Motel Babydoll Sun, Moon and Stars Print Dress.

By | 07:06 1 comment


  • Dress - Motel
  • Boots - Select
  • Bracelet and Choker - Depop (There are some great bits on there!)
  • Hamsa Necklace - Jenems 
  • Ring (Part of a set) - New Look
Yay! I was so excited this morning when the post arrived as I knew my Motel dress had arrived! I had seen dress around IG a lot and I loved the print and the style so I decided to give it a go.
I paired it with ankle boots and would probably wear black tights out with this as it's quite short! I also continued the 90's style with the hair and accessories.
Going to be trying to get more photos of me IN the items now, we'll see how that goes...

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Love the dress, motel has such great dresses! Cute jewellery too

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete