My Mini Primarni splurge :)

By | 12:10 Leave a Comment
Sometimes in life, you go into Primark for one thing. One thing in particular, for example, hair grips. You walk into the store and think 'there's no harm in browsing' and then that's it. You and your purse are no longer friends. 
This very thing happened to me yesterday! I was distracted by a black longline blazer and BAM i'm down £50 before I know it...
I am however really glad I had a look around because I fell in love! 
Aren't they just beautiful?! They look like the Vans ones but for a fraction of the price. I don't own shoes like this, but I needed these because of my love of all things leopard print :) 
For this very same reason I ended up buying this little pretty. Again, I don't really own clutch bags but this baby is to die for AND it's roomy!


 I should have known not to buy this shirt, but it was a gorgeous colour and I couldn't resist it. However once I got home and put it on, I remembered that shirts do not agree with my boobs and I think I may be taking it back which is an awful shame!


 Then there was this baby. Now I LOVE Game of Thrones, i've read them all and seen the show and I just can't get enough. (I also really think i'm a Stark) So when I saw this I HAD to have it. No question about it. Ended up picking up the wrong size but it worked out just fine as it fits loose still :)

Finally I nabbed this longline blazer thing. It's not very structured but structured enough (though I might need to add a few stitches here and there as i'm not keen on the fit of the collar bit.) I saw this one - or one like it -  in MelonLady's haul and I loved it. Consequently I felt an overwhelming desire to buy my own!
I will be doing some blog posts featuring these over the month so keep posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment