Jenems Accessories :)

By | 10:18 Leave a Comment
I began following Jenems on IG a little while ago and I thought everything that they stocked was extremely pretty! I decided that I wanted pretty things in my life and so bought a few bits and bobs. I'd give it a go if you like gems, chokers, 90's style jewellery etc. Their website is: http://jenems.bigcartel.com

Along with my purchases they sent me a 10% discount code AND a raffle ticket for their raffle draw where you can win: A scrunchie, galaxy necklace, ring and choker.
P.S. The only reason I don't have a photo of me in the choker is...I have a chunky neck that it doesn't fit around :( Stupidly didn't measure it before I ordered but will try and find an extension for it.
P.P.S. I am really ill right now so the only makeup I have on is a Bourjois CC cream!
- Tartan scrunchie - £3 - Perfect for loose messy buns!
- Cross choker - £3 - Check your measurements...
- Hamsa necklace - £6 - Amazing! It's my little nod to Karou from the Daughter of smoke and bone trilogy :)
- Druzy ring in Rocket Blue - £4 - As it's adjustable, it fits my sausage fingers!























 





0 comments:

Post a Comment