Perfectly Primarni

By | 11:17 Leave a Comment
So this was todays OOTD.
It all came from good old Primarni and comes in at £20 if not less! The shoes were only £4 (I know right!) and so obviously I now have them in 3 colours :)
I wore this to work today knowing that I was going to be teaching a (albeit boring) gymnastics lesson, so I needed something easy to move and stretch in.
These printed pants are PERFECT! It's the nearest thing to being in PJ bottoms without actually BEING in PJ bottoms, they're glorious.
I thought the outfit was a bit boring on its own and needed a bit of bling so I added my Disney Couture bangle and owl necklace from New Look.
I would take lovely photos but I can't seem to find my camera/I have noone to take them for me :( So you'll have to make do with this rubbish for now.
This just makes me think I want a bob, but then I remember what that was like last time!

 xxx Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment