My Babies Have Arrived!!!!!!

By | 12:48 Leave a Comment
EEEEEEKKKKK!!! I'm such a happy girl :) For a little while now I have wanted the leopard print SPORTS boots from Kurt Geiger: http://www.kurtgeiger.com/women/shoes/boots/sport-tan-pony-37-kg-kurt-geiger-shoe.html  However my bank balance hasn't allowed me to buy them :(
Then a miracle happened and I had some money to burn! (Yay!) I didn't want to blow it all on the boots, no matter how beautiful they are, so I perused some sites and found some GORGEOUS bits and bobs (that i'll be blogging when they've all arrived) and then I FOUND THESE!
Apart from some slight differences they look VERY similar, and were only......
£25! (iiiiii know!) They're from Missguided and I love them for it, I ordered them Saturday and they arrived Monday,  so naturally I wore them today :P

They're AMAZING :) i had many compliments about them and they were pretty comfy considering I wore them all day! They're super classy and stylish. I wore them with all black everything and they really 'popped'. (Also, according to LOOK magazine leopard print ankle boots are IN ;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment