My Three Favourite Things Right Now!

By | 14:31 Leave a Comment
So last month I did this to try and inject a bit more of me in my blog and I am going to keep it up! These are my 3 favourite things right now, enjoy!
1) Prayer In C
Oh My God this song! I fell in love with the backing to it first and then her voice, just BEAUTIFUL! Such a chilled song and it's my new 'Summertime Sadness'

2) PINK - Victoria's Secret
One of the many things I love about trips to Florida is being able to have a super spree in PINK. If you don't already know of it, you need to! It's their fun, dressed down college student range but it covers trackies, sports bras, cute girly bits, yoga pants etc etc etc and they're all amazeballs. I will be posting my haul of goodies at some point soon but until then, browse the awesomeness of their website :)
https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink

3) Guardians of the Galaxy
Unless you have been on another planet this summer, there is no way that you can't have heard about GOTG. It's summers biggest blockbuster (c/o Marvel) and although it looks and sounds just a little strange, it's actually brilliant!
I'm a massive Marvel fan but I had no idea about GOTG characters or plot and went into it all a bit blind, which worked just great :) There's something for EVERYONE to enjoy so even if comic movies aren't really your thing, give it a try! (There's a giant walking talking tree and a talking raccoon, what's not to like.)

So there we are, my top 3 things right now! What are yours???

0 comments:

Post a Comment