Lime Is No Crime!!!

By | 06:27 Leave a Comment
First things first, I am sorting out the online haul post today, 100% So that will be up later :) 
I HAD to show you this jumper though! On a wander through Bexleyheath I just happened to wander into River Island...upon entering I automatically drifted towards this little beaut. 
 http://www.riverisland.com/women/knitwear/jumpers/Lime-mohair-stepped-hem-jumper-656750
It's just gorgeous. Being mohair it definitely feels gorgeous as well! The colour is reallllly vibrant and i've wanted something lime in my life and this is just perfect. I decided to take some pics in it as I don't think the one on the site does it any justice if i'm honest...(this was the first time using my camera's self timer so i'm a bit deer in the headlights haha)

 As you can see, the colour really stands out (and also it's very see through!)
I think i'll be wearing mine with a vest underneath as i'm not very brave...
I've tried it with dark jeans and it's great, and I randomly decided to pair it with my light 'mom' jeans for a laugh but tucked in, it looks AMAZINGLY 90's so you may see that outfit in the future :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment