My Work Wardrobe!

By | 14:00 Leave a Comment
Hey! So in case you didn't know, i'm a teacher... :) so workwear can be a bittt of nightmare as I don't want to wear things that will get ruined and it needs to all be fairly flexible and conservative! 
It's taken a while but i'm getting somewhere with it. I have LOVED the past few concoctions that i've put together and I wanted to share them with you.

 
 The dress was from 'Pink Rose' in Macy's. It's such a great fit and i'm thinking of putting a belt around next time (?) The bag - which will be featured in a post sooooon - is Steve Maddenm and the leggings and my shoes are all from good old Primark :)
 OK so I totally loved this outfit. Rediscovered an old Primark blazer over the summer and put it to good use! It's such a lovely bronzey colour so it was the perfect excuse to pair it with my leopard print Primarni pumps :)
The top and jeans were also Primark, the jeans fit like a glove and are aaaaamazing. 
So what do you all think? Am I going in the right direction or is this just not working at all?!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment