My Victoria's Secret PINK Haul!!!

By | 14:24 Leave a Comment
It's finallyyyyy hereeeee!!!
I <3 Victoria's Secret PINK. I am obsessed with it and believe it or not it's one of the big things I get excited about when I go to Florida (After Disney of course!)
When VS came to the UK I was superrr excited as I had hoped it would also mean that PINK would too...however I've been let down with that :( 
The website does provide International shipping but it does cost quite a bit. 
The main reason I love the PINK range is that it's the epitome of stylish sports/casual. It was originally aimed at college students so as you can imagine they sell lots of trackies!
* https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink *
I did have to rein myself in as I would have blown ALL of my spending money in this shop because I am obsessed! Here are my amazing purchases :)



 I























As you can clearly see, one of the defining features of the PINK range is that it has the word PINK on everything! I love it because 9 times out of 10 the products aren't actually pink :)
I loved all of the sequins this year because they just made it that much better and I adore leopard print so I HAD to have the jumper! I discovered a love for yoga pants this year and I have exactly the same pair with a leopard print (again!) band, but they're in the wash...
On my first trip there, they had a deal on that if you spent a certain amount you automatically got a free bag and cup, so I didn't even have to pay for those!
I can't even say what my favourite thing is because I love it all :D
I would definitely say to give it a look if you like what you see and if you're holidaying to America anytime soon you NEED to shop here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment