OOTD Wednesday Simply Select!

By | 10:58 Leave a Comment
First let me start with an apology for the pictures of me in this post. They are in no way flattering and I wasn't given any opportunity to re-do my make up after work or ask the photographer (my lovely boyfriend) to quit worrying about the mess and focus on hiding my hideous double chin c/o a few takeaways (whoops) 
So yeah they're there to give you some sort of impression as to what the outfit actually looks like on :) 
Wednesday's ootd mainly consisted of Select clothing. I've been going in there more and more recently as their stock is really on point right now and its really affordable too! 
  I was going for a smart/vintage/edgy vibe as I needed to look presentable for parent's night at work. 
Jacket - £28 - I love the quilted details, it's all in the details!
Boots -  £20 - One of the comfiest pairs i've ever owned.
Dress - £15 - The vintage tea dress style and pattern are just so pretty.
Necklace - £6 - Who can resist a chunky chain?
Everything (other than the necklace) is available from their website http://www.selectfashion.co.uk/ and I bought all of these products from their Welling store.
Here's a rough idea what they look like on...



0 comments:

Post a Comment