Primark's Gorgeously Cosy Blanket Style Cardigan.

By | 11:16 Leave a Comment
My new fashion obsession!
After seeing the likes of RHW, Cara and Olivia Palermo wearing this B-E-A-U-tiful Burberry blanket/cardi/cape/poncho creation, I was hooked. I've alway loved anything huge, comfy and cosy in Autumn/Winter and this ticks all of those boxes :)
Unfortunately my bank balance does not in any way support the £900 price tag so it was time to hit the high street and get creative!
Whilst what I found isn't 'technically' a cape as it actually has arm spaces, it's near enough and baggy enough to be. I found this beauty in Primark and it was £14. It's got a Greek style/chevron pattern on it which is either grey or black. 



 





 As you can see, it's mahoosive! (That's how I like it!) The fact it does have sleeves means it stays in the right place too which is great for me. I know it makes me appear 10 sizes bigger than I already am but it's getting cold so I don't care. It's fairly thick and has a really nice feel to it too. 
Perfect buy for chucking on with jeans and a tee and being effortlessly stylish.
Verdict: If you too love cosy, warm things, buy this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment