Steve Madden Sexiness!

By | 11:20 Leave a Comment
During my time in America, I spent a fair amount of time in Macy's. I love it in there and there is SO much it's crazy! I knew I wanted a new bag (I have a cupboard of them but I can't help it, it's an addiction) and I came across the Steve Madden section in the bag department. 
I originally fell for a more patent bag that I was considering buying, but I came back again and decided that I LOVED this tan baby. I saw it first in black but then there it was, the last one in tan, hanging just out of my reach, but I stretched and almost ended up balancing on my toes to get it and I knew it was love :) As if I wasn't already in love, there was also a RIDICULOUS sale on...and it went from $80 to $36!!! Craziness I know as that works out about £22~
So here is my baby, I will give it a break eventually but for the moment it works with everything so it's coming everywhere with me.
























So there is really nothing to dislike about this bag! It's really slouchy, but if you do the zips up on the outside...it's more structured (such a good idea!) It has these GORGEOUS patterned barrels on the handles which just add a little something something and all the detailing is in gold. The Steve Madden label is inside and stands out against the grey and white stripes. I justtt I love this bag! Also, I bought these notes specifically to use when my boyfriend is being an arse telling me he's right, so they stay in the bag all the time :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment